SANTA MONICA, CA – As the country recovers from the coronavirus pandemic and looks back on the plight of last year’s holiday season – which brought a lot of social distancing – families will reunite in 2021 and look for the right Christmas tree.
Growing around 350 million in all 50 US states, at least 25 million of which are cut and sold each year.
Last year the National Christmas Tree Association developed a guide of recommendations and best practices for Christmas tree sellers. This often includes disinfecting items and areas such as hand saws, tree trolley handles, countertops, door handles, and toilets.
If a real Christmas tree is on your wish list this year, check out our selection of great local farms near Santa Monica:
- Delancey Street Holiday Trees, 1200 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica
- A1 Christmas Tree Lot, 1318 Lincoln Blvd, Santa Monica
- Chauvet Tree Farm, 2973 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica
- Lopez Ranch Pumpkin Patch & Christmas Trees, 1020 Victoria Ave, Venice
- Shawn’s Christmas Trees, 3443 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles
- Mr. Jingles Christmas Trees, 11852 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles
Do you want to get the most out of your real Christmas tree? It can take some patience, practice, and good advice. According to the National Christmas Tree Association, here are a few things to remember: