Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams NFL Divisional Round Odds, Plays and Insights for January 23, 2022
Sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter for more great bets and fantastic insights.
Buccaneers vs Rams odds
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined 48+ points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- In 52.6% of Los Angeles’ games this season (10/19), the teams combined scored more than Sunday’s total of 48 goals.
- The teams’ combined points per game average, 57.2, is 9.2 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- This competition’s total points total is 5.3 points above the 42.7 points these two teams give up per game this season.
- The average total for Buccaneers games this season is 49.4, up 1.4 points from Sunday’s total of 48.
- In 2021, games involving the Rams have averaged a total of 49.5 points, 1.5 more than the competition’s set over/under.
Buccaneer’s stats and trends
- In Tampa Bay’s 17 games this year, it has nine wins against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are 11-7 ATS if favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Tampa Bay’s games this year have hit the over 52.9% of their chances (nine times in 17 games with one set point total).
- This year, the Buccaneers are scoring 8.2 more points per game (30.1) than the Rams are giving up (21.9).
- Tampa Bay is 9-5 against the spread this season and 12-2 overall if the team scores more than 21.9 points.
- The Buccaneers average 405.9 yards per game, 61.0 more yards than the 344.9 the Rams allow per contest.
- Tampa Bay is 8-6 against the spread and 12-2 overall if the team rushes for more than 344.9 yards.
- The Buccaneers have 19 giveaways this season while the Rams have 25 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook to find the latest spreads, moneyline and totals for Tampa Bay’s matchup with the Rams.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has played 17 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- The Rams covered the span by 3 points or more in their only game as underdogs.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have gone over the point nine times (52.9%) on 17 occasions.
- This year, the Rams are averaging 6.3 more points per game (27.1) than the Buccaneers are giving up (20.8).
- If Los Angeles scores more than 20.8 points, they are 7-5 against the span and 10-2 overall.
- The Rams are piling up 372.1 yards per game, 40.6 yards more than the 331.5 that the Buccaneers are giving up.
- In games where Los Angeles rushes for more than 331.5 yards, the team is 8-7 against spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball 23 times, six fewer times than the Buccaneers in forced turnovers (29).
House and street views
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 at home against the spread and 7-1 overall this season.
- At home, the Buccaneers are 6-2 ATS as a 3-point favorite or more.
- This year, Tampa Bay has hit the over in five of eight home games.
- The Buccaneers home game average this season is 48.7 points, 0.7 more than this game’s over/under (48).
- In the away games, Los Angeles is 7-2 overall and 4-5 against the spread.
- The Rams are going with two ATS wins (2-4) as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Los Angeles have met the over in five of nine away games this season.
- Rams away games this season averaged 49.0 total points, 1.0 more than this competition’s over/under (48).
Powered by Data Script.