SHERMAN OAKS, CA – Fancy a family day out? Would you like to spend a night with friends? Patch has provided you with several events and happenings taking place in Sherman Oaks this week. Here is a roundup of the local events coming up in the region this week.
Are you wondering how you can achieve your event in the next roundup? You can add it to the calendar using this form. You can also get the word out in surrounding communities by promoting your event. The cost is $ 1 per day per community.
Here are a few events taking place in Sherman Oaks this week:
Virtual Book Club – Sherman Oaks Branch Library
- When: Monday, August 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Sherman Oaks Branch Library
- What: Sherman Oaks Branch Library Event List: Monday, August 16, 6:30 pm Please send an RSVP to [email protected] for the Zoom invitation. learn more
A comprehensive, valley-wide celebration for 818 days
- When: Wednesday, August 18th at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Westfield Fashion Square
- What: My Valley Pass and the San Fernando Valley’s premier visitor guide spearhead the valley-wide celebration of the 818th day. 818 Day is held on August 18th each year to highlight the San Fernando Valley community from its amazing businesses to its historic and unique places … Find out more
FACCGLA August Networking – Filipino American Chamber Commerce
Sopa Board Meeting (Tiger Pride) – Sherman Oaks Elementary Charter
- When: Friday, August 20th at 12:00 p.m.
- Where: Sherman Oaks Elementary Charter
- What: Sherman Oaks Elementary Charter Event Listing: Friday, August 20 (All Day) Learn more
Take part in our 3-day grief and loss workshop – limited number of participants!
- When: Friday, August 20th at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: Lazy W Ranch
- What: The Life In Transition Workshop, a three-day residential personal growth workshop hosted by the West Valley Counseling Center, explores the power of connecting mind, body, and spirit through teaching, experiential exercises, and by sharing our stories Created With a trauma-informed … learn more
Ice Cream Social (Tiger Pride) – Sherman Oaks Elementary Charter
Recommended Event: Estate Planning for Your Loved Ones – Webinar with Live Chat Questions and Answers
- When: Saturday, August 21 at 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Online webinar
- What: Estate Planning for Your Loved Ones – Live Chat Q&A Webinar Have your estate planning questions answered by a skilled estate planning attorney during our upcoming live chat Q&A webinar. Webinar Topics Covered: • Why DIY Estate Plans Usually Take To Court … Learn More
Recommended Event: Estate Planning for Your Loved Ones – Webinar with Live Chat Questions and Answers (Hayes Law Firm)
Check out more great local events or add your own to the Sherman Oaks Patch Community Calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information provided primarily by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with the organizers to make sure the announced events go as planned. Click on any event in the list for more information. You can also contact [email protected] if you have any questions or other feedback on this article.