MONTALBA ARCHITECTS, INC., is a design-focused, high-performance architectural firm based in Santa Monica, California with a European office in Lausanne, Switzerland. We work on a wide variety of local and international projects and our range of work consists of private residences, hospitality, commercial and luxury retail projects.
We are looking for a SENIOR ASSOCIATE ARCHITECT to our Santa Monica office, as an integral part of our leadership team. Develop, design and deliver projects of great scope and complexity. This position requires experience, commitment, focus and the strong will to nurture great people, work and projects at the highest level.
- 15+ years of professional experience in an architectural office
- Registered Architect in the United States
- Completion of the BArch and / or MArch studies
- Extensive construction experience in the USA
- Experience in ALL phases of professional practice; with a focused strength in the delivery of construction documents and construction management
- Excellent coordination and awareness of different building systems and project complexity
- Experience and strength in leading and leading complex AEC teams
- Ability to lead and inspire internal project teams as a Senior Project Architect
- Excellent communication skills in spoken, written and graphic
- Strength in critical thinking and creative solutions
- Joy in a collaborative team environment
- Interest in looking after other employees as part of their daily interaction
- Interest in participating in and shaping office-wide initiatives and culture
- Passion for crafting and realizing work at the highest level
- Strong in technical details, building systems and documentation
- Ability to coordinate and deliver comprehensive construction documents (must include CD drawing samples on submission)
- Responsible for quality control of architectural drawings
- Practical knowledge of building and zoning codes and the approval process of the authorities in the United States
- Manage complex project scope, schedule and budget
- Ability to take a leadership role in a construction project
- Consideration for efficiency and team resources
- Experience in Autocad and / or Revit
This is a permanent full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefit package. We support growth within the office and encourage professional development, community service and a strong belief in developing our design culture in practice.
Please no phone calls. Apply by emailing [email protected] and add:Senior Associate Architect‘ in the subject. Please limit the file size to a maximum of 10 MB. We review all submitted work and contact selected candidates for an interview. Please note that we cannot deal with all applicants due to the high number of applications. Thanks very much.
Take a look at your application history
Back to the job list …