SANTA MONICA, CA — It’s warming up and Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is gearing up for a sunshine-filled Spring Break at Santa Monica State Beach, offering more than 200 positions at the iconic entertainment destination.
Employees can work at the beach and meet visitors from around the world. Applicants interested in working at the world-famous Santa Monica Pier can apply in person at the upcoming Job Fair on March 19 from 9 am to noon in the Seaside Pavilion, which is located at the west side of Pacific Park next to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
New employees will join Pacific Park’s team of fun, outgoing staff members who operate the Park’s 12 amusement park rides, eight ocean-front dining outlets like Scoops Ice Cream Shop and Beach Burger, as well as midway games, retail shops and snack stands.
Some perks include:
- Working at the ocean and enjoying fresh air under sunny skies in Santa Monica.
- The park offers flexible schedules great for employees who prefer to work nights and weekends to accommodate school schedules or as a second job.
- Fun employee perks include free and discounted meals, free amusement park rides for employees and their family members, performance-based prizes such as free movie tickets and fun gifts, and a huge end-of-summer employee party.
- Paid training to gain real-life job experience in a fun setting.
- The Santa Monica Pier is easily accessible from the Metro Expo Line and Big Blue Bus.
“Pacific Park is a fun and rewarding place to work, especially since employees are 40 feet over the ocean and enjoying the sights and sounds of the Southern California beach and coastline,” Nathan Smithson, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier, said in a statement.
“As one of Santa Monica’s largest youth employers, Pacific Park provides employees with a variety of work opportunities including training on the job and the chance to gain valuable skills in a many different areas,” Smithson said.
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is LA’s only admission-free amusement park, offering 12 amusement rides, 14 midway games, an oceanfront food plaza and seaside retail shopping. Prices and operating hours are subject to change.
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is located at 380 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica. Pacific Park is a drug and alcohol free environment. Pacific Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Anyone who wants more information or operating hours can call 310-260-8744 or visit pacpark.com.
More job details and a full list of available positions can be found on the park’s website. Anyone with additional questions can contact Pacific Park’s hiring team by sending an email to [email protected].