The Oklahoma City Thunder (1-6) will attempt to break a four-game road slide when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (5-3) at the Staples Center on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The competition will air at 10:30 p.m. ET. Would you like to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the information below, including streaming it on FuboTV.
How to watch Thunder vs. Lakers
- Gameday: Thursday 4th November 2021
- Playing time: 10:30 p.m. ET
- TV: NBA league pass
- Arena: Staple center
- Livestream on fuboTV:Get started with a 7-day free trial!
Betting information for Thunder vs. Lakers
Key stats for Lakers vs. Thunder
- The Lakers score 113.4 points per game, just 3.5 points more than the 109.9 the Thunder allows.
- Los Angeles has a 4-2 record when he scores more than 109.9 points.
- Oklahoma City is 0-4 if less than 113.4 points are allowed.
- The Thunder score an average of 96.7 points per game, 15.9 points less than the 112.6 the Lakers give to their opponents.
- The Lakers are the 26th best rebound team in the league, the Thunder in 24th.
- The Lakers get 9.6 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.9 rebounds more than the Thunder average (8.7).
- The Thunder are the 24th rebound team in the league, the Lakers are in 18th place.
Lakers players to watch
- The Lakers front runner in points and rebounds is Anthony Davis, who scores 25.0 points and 11.1 rebounds per game.
- Russell Westbrook is Los Angeles’ best passer, giving 8.5 assists per game for 19.4 PPG.
- Carmelo Anthony gets more threesomes per game than any other member of the Lakers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc with a clip of 3.4 per contest.
- LeBron James is the market leader in Los Angeles with an average of 2.3 steals per game, while Davis leads them with 2.4 per contest in blocks.
Thunder Player to watch
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is the best scorer for the Thunder with 22.9 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Darius Bazley has a statistic of 6.4 rebounds, 10.7 points and 1.4 assists per game, so that Oklahoma City has the best rebound place on the team. Josh Giddey holds the top spot for assists at 5.9 per game, which adds 11.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per contest.
- Gilgeous-Alexander hits 2.4 threes per game, most of them on the Thunder.
- Oklahoma City’s leader at Steals is Giddey (1.4 per game) and his leader at Blocks is Bazley (1.0 per game).