For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Rams vs. Seahawks odds
Over / Under Insights
- Los Angeles and its opponents have exceeded the current total of 47 points in nine of 13 games (69.2%) this season.
- So far this season, 30.8% of the games in Seattle (4/13) had accumulated more points than the total of 47 on Sunday.
- The combined point average of the two teams per game of 48.9 is 1.9 points more than the over / under on Sunday.
- These two teams together give 42.7 points per game, 4.3 less than in this competition over / under.
- The average grand total in Rams games this season is 50.2, 3.2 points more than the over / under of 47 on Sunday.
- The total score of 47 points for this game is 0.5 point less than the average total of 47.5 points per game in the Seahawks games this season.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- So far this season the Rams have been installed as favorites six times by a margin of 6.5 points or more and are 3-3 ATS in those games.
- Los Angeles hit the over in 53.8% of their chances this year (seven times in 13 total points).
- The Rams averaged 28.0 points per game, 7.8 more than the Seahawks per competition (20.2) allow.
- Los Angeles is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall in games if it scores more than 20.2 points.
- The Rams collect 386.9 yards per game, just 8.0 less than the 394.9 yards the Seahawks allow per contest.
- In games where Los Angeles totaled over 394.9 yards, the team stands 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Rams have spun the ball 14 times this season, revenue more than the Seahawks forced (13).
- Click SISportsbook to find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for the Los Angeles vs Seahawks matchup.
Seahawks statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Seattle stands 7-6-0 this season.
- Seattle’s games this year ended on four out of 13 total points (30.8%).
- This season, the Seahawks are only 1.6 points less per game (20.9) than the Rams (22.5).
- If Seattle has more than 22.5 points, it’s 5: 1 against the spread and 5: 1 overall.
- The Seahawks collect 28.6 fewer yards per game (310.2) than the Rams surrender (338.8).
- If Seattle hits more than 338.8 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 total.
- This season the Seahawks have 10 turnover, seven fewer than the Rams (17).
House and street views
- Los Angeles is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall at home.
- The Rams have two ATS wins (2-2) as a 6.5-point favorite or more at home.
- Los Angeles has scored more than three times in six home games this year.
- This season, the Rams’ home games averaged 51.2 points, 4.2 more than the over / under in that match (47).
- Seattle is 3-4 overall and 4-3 against the spread, away.
- On the road, the Seahawks ATS (1-0) are unbeaten as 6.5-point underdogs or more.
- Seattle have hit the over twice in seven away games this year.
- This season, the Seahawks’ away games averaged 47.7 points, 0.7 more than that game (47).
Supported by Data Skrive.