Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals NFL Wild Card Round odds, games and insights for January 17, 2022
For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Rams vs. Cardinals odds
Over / Under Insights
- The Los Angeles games this season went over 49.5 points eight of 17 times.
- In 47.1% of the Arizona games this season (8/17), the teams combined scored more than the over / under of 49.5 on Monday.
- The two teams together averaged 53.3 points per game, 3.8 more than the total in this competition.
- These two squads together give 42.4 points per game, 7.1 less than in this competition.
- The Rams and their opponents averaged 49.5 points per game, just as they did on Monday.
- The 49.5 over / under for this game is 0.9 points above the average total of 48.6 in Cardinals games this season.
Rams stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles stands 8-9-0 this season.
- The Rams are 4-5 ATS if preferred by 4 points or more this season.
- Los Angeles dwarfed the over / under on 52.9% of its chances this year (nine times in 17 games with a fixed total).
- This year the Rams averaged 6.6 points more per game (27.1) than the Cardinals surrendered (20.5).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread this season and 10-2 overall this season if the team scores more than 20.5 points.
- The Rams cover an average of 49.2 meters more per game (372.1) than the Cardinals retire per game (322.9).
- If Los Angeles hits more than 322.9 yards, the team stands 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- The Rams have 23 giveaways this season while the Cardinals have 25 takeaways.
- Click SISportsbook to find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for the Los Angeles matchup with the Cardinals.
Cardinal statistics and trends
- In Arizona’s 16 games this year, it has 10 wins against the spread.
- This year the Cardinals have won ATS as underdogs by 4 points or more in each of their two games.
- Arizona’s games this year have beat the over / under in 47.1% of their chances (eight times in 17 games for total points).
- The Cardinals collect 26.2 points per game, 4.3 more than the Rams (21.9).
- Arizona is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 in games overall if it is more than 21.9 points.
- The Cardinals collect 33.0 yards more per game (377.9) than the Rams surrender per game (344.9).
- Arizona is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall with the team jumping out over 344.9 yards.
- The Cardinals have 14 giveaways this season while the Rams have 25 takeaways.
House and street views
- At home, Los Angeles ranks 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread this year.
- At home, the Rams 3-2 ATS are a 4-point favorite or more.
- Los Angeles has exceeded the grand total in four of eight home games this season.
- The average total score in Rams home games this season is 50.1 points, 0.6 more than the over / under (49.5) of this game.
- This year on the road, Arizona is 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- On the road, the Cardinals have two ATS (2-1) wins as a 4-point loser or more.
- This season Arizona has topped the total four times in nine away games.
- This season Cardinal’s away games averaged 48.9 points, 0.6 less than over / under (49.5) in this competition.
Supported by Data Skrive.