New Orleans is a 4-point favorite against Los Angeles when Jonas Valanciunas’ Pelicans (31-42) and the LeBron James-led Lakers (31-42) meet on March 27, 2022. The matchup features a point total of 228.
The Pelicans fell 107-103 to the Spurs in their last contest on Saturday. CJ McCollum put up a team-high 32 points in the loss. They were favored by 6 points and failed to cover the spread, and the teams combined to fall short of the 229.5 point total. The Lakers lost 126-121 to the 76ers in their last contest on Wednesday. Dwight Howard scored a team-high 24 points in the loss. They covered the spread as 9.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to go over the 226 point total.
Look for everything you need to know about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and where to live stream it online for free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch New Orleans vs Los Angeles with fuboTV
- Game Day: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- live streaming: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for New Orleans?
- Jonas Valanciunas leads the Pelicans in scoring (18.1 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- Devonte’ Graham paces the squad with 4.4 assists per game.
- Graham is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, hitting 2.7 per game.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is Valanciunas, who collects 0.9 per game. Herbert Jones leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Who are the key players for Los Angeles?
- LeBron James holds the top spot on the Lakers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 30 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Russell Westbrook’s assistant statline leads Los Angeles; he dishes out 7.2 assists per game.
- James is consistent from distance and leads the Lakers with 2.8 made threes per game.
- James’ steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (1.1 blocks per game) lead Los Angeles on defense.
Key stats for New Orleans vs Los Angeles
- The Pelicans are shooting 45.5% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points lower than the 46.6% the Lakers allow to opponents.
- In games New Orleans shoots better than 46.6% from the field, it is 18-9 against the spread and 17-10 overall.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.8% clip from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points greater than the 46.7% shooting opponents of the Pelicans have averaged.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 23-16 record against the spread and a 26-13 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.7% from the field.
- New Orleans is 22-10 against the spread and 19-13 overall when it shoots better than 35.1% from distance.
- Los Angeles has a 23-13 ATS record and is 19-17 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Pelicans’ 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.4 fewer made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Lakers allow.
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 16-15-0 against the spread and 15-16 overall. When New Orleans is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 20-25-0 ATS and 14-31 straight up.
- The Lakers rank 15th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Pelicans allow the 20th-fewest made threes in the league.
Who is favored to win New Orleans vs Los Angeles?
Favorite: Pelicans (-4)
To stream this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).