Nicole Gordon Studio is an award-winning boutique interior design firm based in Santa Monica, California focusing on homes, commercial space and restaurants in Los Angeles, Malibu, Palm Springs, San Francisco, Park City, New York and Miami.
Desired skills and experience:
- Education and background for interior design or architecture.
- Refined presentation and visualization skills with experience in Rhinoceros 3D, Enscape or other real-time rendering software.
- Experience in upscale home design.
- Rounded off with strong management and organizational skills.
- Strong design talent and real / sincere interest in interior design and architecture.
- Ability to develop concepts and be the design lead on numerous projects.
- Project experience should include drawing set submission including, but not limited to, specifications, technical production, and basic coding skills.
- Main tasks include visualizing, drawing and documenting the project during design, as well as managing the scope, schedule and budget during construction; This includes the coordination with customers as well as contractors and processors.
- The ideal candidate must have good communication skills, be practical, open-minded, and have a desire to work in teams with multiple designers, builders, and developers.
- Strong freehand and computer skills.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international).
- The applicant must have CA experience (submission, RFI, ASI / IDSK review / response and consultant coordination).
- Experience in Revit, Photoshop, Bluebeam / Acrobat and knowledge of Microsoft Office is desirable, but not essential.
- It is a full-time position with remuneration and additional benefits based on experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio under 10MB (links to download larger files are welcome) to [email protected]
Back to the job list …