SANTA MONICA, CA – A seawater use warning is pending for several Los Angeles beaches, including Santa Monica beaches, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said Tuesday evening.
“The warning was issued because of bacterial levels that exceeded health standards in the last test,” said public health officials.
Swimmers and surfers have been warned against visiting the following beaches:
- Pico-Kenter storm drain in Santa Monica. Santa Monica South Tower 20
- Mother Beach in Marina Del Rey
- Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Canyon Creek on Will Rogers State Beach, near Tower 18
- Inner Cabrillo Beach in San Pedro
- Ashland Ave. Storm drain in Santa Monica, Santa Monica South Tower 20
Recorded information about beach conditions is available 24/7 through the county beach closure hotline: 1-800-525-5662. Information is also available at PublicHealth.LACounty.gov/Beach/.
Comments are closed.