For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Cardinals vs. Rams odds
Over / Under Insights
- Arizona and its opponents have exceeded their current total of 51 points in five of 12 games (41.7%) this season.
- The Los Angeles games have exceeded 51 points in five of twelve chances this season.
- The two teams together averaged 56.6 points per game, 5.6 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The 41.2 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 9.8 less than the 51 over / under in this competition.
- Cardinals games averaged 48.2 points this season, 2.8 less than on Monday.
- In 2021, games with the Rams averaged 50.1 points, 0.9 less than that game set over / under.
Cardinal statistics and trends
- In Arizona’s 12 games this year, it has nine wins against the spread.
- So far this season the Cardinals have been set up as favorites seven times by 2.5 points or more and are 4-3 ATS in these games.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded the score six times on 12 occasions (50%).
- The Cardinals score 6.1 points more (28.6) per game than the Rams allow (22.5).
- Arizona is 8-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall in games when it scores more than 22.5.
- The Cardinals hit 368.8 yards per game, 30.0 yards more than the 338.8 yards the Rams allow per excursion.
- In games where Arizona picks up more than 338.8 yards, the team is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Cardinals have 11 giveaways this season while the Rams have 17 takeaways.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for Arizona’s matchup with the Rams.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 5-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Los Angeles has exceeded the score on 50% of its chances this year (six times in 12 games with a fixed score).
- The Rams averaged 9.3 points more per game (28.0) than the Cardinals allow (18.7).
- If Los Angeles has more than 18.7 points, it’s 5-5 across the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The Rams average 386.9 yards per game, 68.1 yards more than the 318.8 yards the Cardinals allow.
- Los Angeles is 5-6 against the spread and 8-3 overall if the team is more than 318.8 yards.
- This season the Rams have 14 turnovers, nine fewer than the Cardinals with takeaways (23).
House and street views
- At home, Arizona has two wins against the spread this year and is 3-2 overall.
- The Cardinals have two ATS (2-3) wins at home as a 2.5-point favorite or higher.
- In five home games this season Arizona have hit the over twice.
- This season, the Cardinals’ home games averaged 47.7 points, 3.3 fewer than in this competition (51).
- On the road, Los Angeles has two wins against the spread and is 4-2 on the standings.
- The Rams have two ATS (2-3) wins as 2.5 point underdogs or more on the road.
- Los Angeles have hit the over in three of six away games this year.
- Rams away games this season averaged 49.1 total points, 1.9 less than this competition over / under (51).
Supported by Data Skrive.