Santa Monica, CA, USALocation:
Mon, September 20th ’21Published on:
Experience in the architecture, engineering and construction industries required!
Belzberg Architects is looking for a thoughtful and enthusiastic person to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an award-winning company that is forward-thinking and who values hard work, our people, and the process of experimentation and research. We are equally committed to diversity, mutual respect, collegiality and the professional development of our employees.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in marketing with more than 3 years in architecture, engineering, construction. or design-related area to be considered. If you are an energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills who have a proven track record of developing effective marketing strategies that build a corporate brand and increase business opportunities. You should be well versed in both online and traditional marketing and have a strong understanding of visual communication and digital media.
The tasks include:
- Directing the preparation of submission packages, including tenders, design competitions and awards
- Coordinate presentations and help prepare for interviews
- Maintenance of the website and expansion of the company’s social media presence
- Take the lead on PR opportunities, publications, and coordinate photo shoots
- Management of internal marketing systems
- Take responsibility for developing marketing materials and web content
- Conduct the company’s market research
- Coordination with external employees and contact persons
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Experience in the AEC industry is a must, a degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Humanities or a design-related field preferred
- The ability to work with a wide variety of personalities is helpful
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the text
- Must have a positive and cooperative attitude
- Self-starter and capable of multitasking
- Confident handling of MS Office and Adobe CC: InDesign
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable
- Web and social media know-how
- An eye for simple, clean and crisp graphic design and some graphic design skills preferred
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the architecture industry and has proven marketing and communications experience in the AEC space. We offer appropriate remuneration based on experience.
Belzberg Architects is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we give everyone space to contribute to our shared culture. As such, all applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation , Parental status, military service, or other non-performance-related factors.
Application information – please read carefully.
If you match the description above and are looking for an exciting place to use your talents, please email your resume, cover letter and sample of your letter to [email protected] with the subject “AEC Marketing / Proposal Coordinator “(12 MB maximum). Please no phone calls or walk-ins.
Take a look at your application history